Positive affirmations can be a very powerful tool in the process of boosting confidence levels. These statements can do wonders to transform negative thoughts and feelings into supportive and motivational encouragement. Positive affirmations can increase your feelings of personal worth, empower you to take on difficult tasks, help you cope with change, and allow you to deal with stress. Here are ten positive affirmations to help get you on your way to becoming a stronger person.
• "Stressful Situations Are Just Challenges": Learn to handle stress in a constructive way that you can grow from. Stress can be quite debilitating, but it does not have to be. You can work at teaching yourself to take stressful situations as a challenge. Challenges bring many opportunities that can easily be missed if you are not careful. • "I Can Handle Whatever Comes My Way": Rather than automatically thinking that you cannot handle stressful situations, take them as they come and work with them. Instead of trying to fight off something that does not immediately make you happy, meet it head on, and work with what you have. If you spend your time and energy working with, rather than against, a situation you will have much less conflict in your life.
• "I Can Accomplish Anything I Set My Mind To": Instead of automatically assuming you cannot do something, convince yourself that you absolutely can! This may be one of the most beneficial positive affirmations that you can give yourself. By repeating this statement anytime you feel overwhelmed you will give yourself the courage needed to step up and take on any challenge. If you truly believe you can do anything, you can.
• "I Am A Strong Person": Lack of self-esteem can often make a person feel very beaten down. Reminding yourself that you are a strong person on a regular basis is one of the best positive affirmations that can help boost your confidence level and keep you from feeling taken advantage of.
• "I Am Doing My Very Best": It is not uncommon to start to believe that you are worthless or that you have nothing to offer when you lack self-confidence. Remembering to believe in yourself, and that you are doing the very best you can will help you to feel a sensation of inner peace. The best you can do is the best you can do, and you have to learn to be happy with that. • "I Am In Charge Of My Life": The next of the positive affirmations reminds you that you, and only you, are in charge of your life. Only you can change the way you think and act. If you truly want to be happier and boost your confidence level, it must come from within.
• "Happiness Begins With Me": Happiness comes from within, and you must choose to be happy. Positive affirmations such as this remind you that you need to make a conscious choice to be positive, and look to find the good in every situation. Once you begin to find your own personal happiness, others will gravitate toward you.
• "I Can Remain Calm Under Pressure": Learning how to remain calm in the face of pressure is key to boosting your personal confidence. If you react too quickly to a particular situation and lash out, others will not feel comfortable around you. If you can remain calm in a stressful situation, deal with the issue, and work to resolve it in a positive manner you will feel much better about yourself and others will be more apt to work with you.
• "I Will Find The Good": Teaching yourself to find the good in any situation is one of the positive affirmations that just about every person can benefit from. It is extremely easy to revert to negative feelings, and have a very depressed general attitude. It takes work to be positive, and finding the good in any circumstance will help you to have a more positive outlook on life.
• "This Too Shall Pass": The last of the positive affirmations reminds you that no matter how dire the situation seems, it will pass with time. In many cases, the problem that is causing you unhappiness is very short lived and really has no lasting impact on your life. Reminding yourself of this will help you to get through the issue faster while increasing your self-confidence.
Positive affirmations should be practiced everyday. The more you repeat these statements to yourself, the better you will feel. In time this will lead you to have more self-esteem and take on more challenges you would have once hesitated to even consider.