How can you say, "I Love You" through your words and deeds without using those three words all of the time? Here are fifty great ideas:
1. Leave a note under her windshield wiper at work.
2. Give her a flower for each month you have been together.
3. Give her a facial massage.
4. Take her to the ballet or theatre.
5. Plan an overnight at a bed & breakfast.
6. Get a babysitter every friday.
7. Give your mate a romantic basket - with bubble bath, massage oil, chocolates, etc.
8. Give her a key with a note that says, "You have the key to my heart" or, "You're the key to my happiness."
9. Send flowers to your sweetie's workplace.
10. If you go on a business trip for an extended period of time, send your mate cards timed to arrive the beginning, middle, and end of your trip.
11. Pack "I love you" notes in her suitcase or lunchbox.
12. Leave a rose on the windshield.
13. Give her 10 red roses and 2 white ones in the middle with a note that reads "You will never stand alone."
14. Complain less, compliment more.
15. Praise her in front of people.
16. Wake up every morning fifteen minutes early to cuddle with each other.
17. Make your wife breakfast in bed.
18. Do her chores for a week.
19. Wash her car.
20. Always look into her eyes when she's talking to you.
21. Give a map - "I can never be lost with you around."
22. Give her a pocket dictionary - Write "You" as the meaning next to the word "Life", mark the page and give it to them "Without you, life would have no meaning."
23. Turn her birthday into a birthday month.
24. Sit down and write your goals together.
25. Massage her shoulders whenever you get a chance.
26. Bake cookies together.
27. Take a bath together.
28. Turn the A/C on and enjoy a fire - in the summer.
29. Send a greeting card for no reason.
30. Create your own homemade card.
31. Give a fish & fish bowl with a note attached that reads, "Out of all the fish in the world I pick you!"
32. Start a journal of your thoughts and present it to your wife.
33. Celebrate her 1/2 birthday.
34. Ask the question, "What can I do for you today, honey?"
35. Hold her hand whenever you walk together.
36. Tell her that she is the best thing that has ever happened to you in your entire life.
37. Renew your wedding vows.
38. Learn to have the last word in arguments, "I'm sorry."
39. Make a list of 100 reasons why you love your wife.
40. Create a jar filled with "Love Coupons." Make the coupons redeemable for hugs, kisses, back rubs or any number of special favors. Give the jar to your lover and let him/her redeem the coupons over time.
41. If your partner is stressed out, let her take a nap and keep all distractions and emergencies away during that time.
42. Talk about your dreams together and where you two are going in life.
43. Say, "You mean the world to me."
44. Call your wife right now to say "I Love You."
45. Catch her eyes in a crowd and wink.
46. Place a card on hersteering wheel that says "You drive me crazy!"
47. Unplug the TV and leave a card on top that says "Turn me on instead."
48. Write a personalized love story and have it bound.
49. Pray over dinner every night.
50. Say, "I Love you" three times a day for the rest of your life.