There are many ways that can make our lives happy and fulfilling. We just sometimes tend to forget about it because we are drawn to our demanding jobs and busy life. Doing something good for others is an essential thing to live a fulfilling life. Happiness may also come from simple things and small packages that, if we only give time to savor these little pleasures, will make our lives better each day. 1. Be optimistic. Have positive thoughts. Get rid of thoughts about failure and hindrances that is not there. Believe in miracles. Believe that anything can be made possible.
2. Learn to be satisfied and contented. Instead of thinking about that extra money you could have earned, learn to appreciate what you have. Stop telling yourself the 'If only...' . Be thankful of what you have.
3. Organize your life. Learn to make time for everything. Give time to important people around you. Have time to work and play.
4. Extend help. Find ways to help in your own ways. Donate to a charity. If you don't have the financial resources, offer your services for free.
5. Be friendly. Be happy. Good friends make you live a fulfilling life too. Be friendly and make lots of friends. The more you have, the happier is your life.
6. Be healthy and fit. Stay healthy. Being happy is also about being healthy. Exercise. Enjoy your favorite sport. Enjoy a morning jog with your spouse or a loved one. 7. Enjoy simple things in life. You don't have to prepare a lavish celebration to enjoy life. Take happiness from the simple things in life. Enjoy walking in the park with your spouse, or your dog. Enjoy gardening, have a movie with the whole family, bring the kids to an amusement park or enjoy dining out together. Treat your spouse or partner to a simple dinner. Have a good laugh.
8. Don't hold grudges. Learn to forgive. The more we think about the mistakes done to us, the more we think of getting even and the more our life will be stuck on the unhappy times of our past. Move on. Do not cling to a bad past.
9. Think about what you want in life. Dream. Instead of constantly thinking about what you don't want in your life, think of the things you like. Think about what you want to achieve. Think of a good life ahead.
10. Smile and you will definitely attract a wonderful world. This simple gesture can always draw positive things around you. Smile to a new neighbor. Give your smile to a person you don't like. You don't need to love him or her. A simple smile can help you forget about your differences.
11. Give a love one a good hug. Showing and telling the people that you care is indeed one good way to live a fulfilling life.
Carolyn Anderson is a freelance author who also enjoys a lot of hobbies and interests in life. For great ways to attract good things and live a fulfilling life, she recommends The Absolute Secret. She also recommends I Create Reality if you want to discover ways to achieve the things you want in your life.