Friday, April 3, 2009

Good Luck, Guys!

Today, is a very important day for both my supervisees because, Saraswathy will be defending her Masters' thesis (VIVA) at 9.00am, while Mr. Adli Juwaidah, a lecturer from Oman, will present his PhD proposal in the evening at 3.00pm. The saddest part is that I wouldn't be able to stay till the end of Saras's VIVA session `cos I have to rush to "somewhere" with my Post Grads' students, ("somewhere"?? Where can that be? Be patient, just wait for my Sunday's posting, ok!)...and of course, I'll be already "there" when Adli presents his proposal this evening. Sorry, guys, for not being able to give you that "moral support" during this critical moments. Anyway, just go for it, I know you can do it. Good luck, and all the best to both of you!

Saraswathy =>>



Mr. Adli Juwaidah =>>




Saraswathy's VIVA =>>




No comments: