Finally, we managed to provide our Post Graduates (PhD students and Masters' students by research) a convenient working space for them to do their research works. The annexe, which is situated behind Block D 06, consists of 4 rooms (5-6 students per room) and one hall (for discussion, presentations, meetings etc), well equipped with facilities such as computers, internet, air conditioner, sofa, desks/chairs, etc. Only full time, male, research students are eligible while the female students will occupy another working space at Block D 06, Room 418.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR OCCUPATION OF ANNEXE - PG Cabin and Block D06 Room 418
1. Only students who have been given permission by the faculty are allowed to use the working space.
2. Students are not allowed to surrender or loan their keys to unauthorized person.
3. All students must leave the premise by 12.00 midnight.
4. Students must be accountable for their own belongings. The faculty will not be responsible for items lost or theft etc.
5. Students must ensure that the doors are locked and computers/ air conditioners are properly switched off before leaving their rooms. The main door to the annex/ D06 418 must remained locked at all times.
6. Occupants of the rooms are responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the working space. Please do not leave food and drinks unattended overnight.
7. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES.
Our new PG Annexe =>>
1 year ago